1. Cover by Daman Sidhu - The Bridge,
2. January by Michael J. Dailey - Franconia Ridge Towards Mt Lincoln,
3. February by Tim Somero - BeingVeryVeryFrugalLaundryDryingInWinter1,
4. March by Tina - pondside,
5. April by Bob - Monarch on Clover,
6. May by Darren Hewson - Crotched Mountain 2,
7. June by Bruce Denis - Some signs don't have words, some do.,
8. July by Spencer Batchelder - Lowering Old Glory,
9. August by Cindy Ware - June,
10. September by Tracy Lee Carroll - High Hopes -- Rained Upon,
11. October by Jeff Forbes - Golden Leaves,
12. November by Marc Hadley - Fallen Leaves in Water,
13. December by Mike Cosolo - RVP-06-1-2
Created with fd's Flickr Toys.
The calendar is almost on its way to the printers!
Order yours today for only $15USD to insure you get yours!
All profiits from this high quality, full sized, calendar will be donated to CHaD (Children's Hospital at Dartmouth).
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
New Hampshire Photographers Keep their Focus on Philanthropy
Flickr Members Create Calendar to Benefit the Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth
Members of the New Hampshire group on the photo sharing website Flickr have devised a way to use their skills to benefit their own community. Group administrator Tracy Lee Carroll came up with the concept to put the group's members to work and allow them to become part of a project that was meaningful and gave back to the community they love. A calendar that highlights the State of New Hampshire and the talent that lies within to be sold over the internet to benefit CHaD (Children’s Hospital at Dartmouth).
ChaD one of the nation’s leading children’s care facilities was described as a “children’s hospital within a hospital” by the National Association of Children’s Hospitals and Related Institutions, Inc. CHaD is New Hampshire’s only children’s hospital with two locations serving the families of New Hampshire, Vermont and beyond.
The response to a simple thread posted two weeks ago was overwhelming from the group’s members and is a prime example of New Englanders sense of community and giving. “I'm behind this 100%. Let me know what I can do to help organize this”, was Mike Costolo’s response, just one of the members participating in a project that evolved into a calendar that will be available for sale by Thanksgiving.
The Calendar will be available for purchase through the groups website NH Photo Tour via PayPal with any major Credit Card or bank account or a check or money order payable to Tracy Lee Carroll may be sent to the following address:
NH Photo Tour
131 Daniel Webster Hwy Box 143
Nashua, NH 03060-5224