Sunday, October 08, 2006

mr. concord


mr. concord, originally uploaded by Walsh.

captain ebenezer eastman must have been a hell of a guy.

Concord was founded around 1720, when Captain Ebenezer Eastman, originally of Haverhill, Massachusetts, arrived with a group of settlers. The initial plantation of Penacook was formed by a grant in 1725. In 1733, it was incorporated as the town of Rumford, and in 1765, the name was changed to Concord.

No comments:

There was an error in this gadget