Saturday, September 23, 2006

High Hopes -- Rained Upon


High Hopes -- Rained Upon, originally uploaded by StarrGazr.

Please check out 'High Hopes -- Rained Upon' Large and on Black

I was real excited about combining three loves today and all were washed away.

I had hoped t go to the NH High Hopes Family Fun Festival complete with hot air ballooon launches and the 10th Annual All-British "Show of Dreams" Car Show with the intent of participating and fining lots of great things to photograph.

Well...it's all a wash today as the big event of the day is rain. I think I'll just do laundry.

1 comment:

p.a.henderson55@gmail.com said...

Tracy, I have linked to these photos from my blog in a tag game to help my niece drive readership.

Check out my blog for the details.

patnwilton.blogspot.com